The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to preserving it. This policy explains what we do with your personal information.
Types of data collected?
If you visit our site, the following data may be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, your geographical location, your telephone number, the type and version of your Internet browser and the operating system used.
- Information about the number of visits to and your use of this website, including the referring source, length of visit, pages viewed and website navigation paths.
- Information you enter when you register on our website, such as your email address.
- The information you enter when you complete a contact form, when you communicate via chat with our teams, when you request a call back or when you make an appointment. (Information necessary to carry out the requested interaction: Name, first name, telephone number, email address, date of birth, gender, details of the request, etc.)
- The information you enter to subscribe to our emails and/or newsletters.
- Information that you post on our website with the intention of publishing on the internet (posting comments).
- Any other personal information you send us.
Use of personal data
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Administering our website and activities
- Personalising our website for you
- To enable your use of the services available on our website
- To provide the services requested through our website
- Send you commercial and/or marketing communications
- Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested.
- By sending you our email newsletter if you have subscribed (you can unsubscribe at any time).
- To deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you in relation to: our website
- To keep our website secure and prevent fraud.
- To verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website services
- Organise competitions
- To manage requests for access, rectification and opposition rights.
- Other uses
We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third party for their direct marketing or that of another third party
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to our employees or officers, insurers, professional advisors, agents, suppliers or subcontractors on a reasonable basis and where necessary for the purposes set out in this policy, if required by law, to safeguard the integrity of the website, to comply with your request, or to cooperate with legal proceedings or matters of public interest Except as set out in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
- Purpose of the cookies : Cookies may be used for statistical purposes, in particular to optimise the services rendered to the User, based on the processing of information concerning the frequency of access, the personalisation of pages as well as the operations carried out and the information consulted. You are informed that the publisher of this website may place cookies on your terminal. The cookie records information relating to navigation on the service (the pages you have consulted, the date and time of the consultation, etc.) which we can read during your subsequent visits.
Retention of technical data
Duration of storage of technical data Technical data is stored for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned above.
Retention period for personal data and anonymisation
- Retention of data for the duration of the contractual relationship: Personal data subject to processing shall not be retained beyond the time necessary to fulfil the obligations defined at the time of conclusion of the contract or the predefined duration of the contractual relationship.
- Deletion of data after deletion of the account: Means of purging data are put in place in order to provide for the effective deletion of data once the period of retention or archiving necessary for the achievement of the determined or imposed purposes has been reached. You also have a right to delete your data which you can exercise at any time by contacting the Editor of this website.
We may update this policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website.
Informing the User in the event of a security breach
We undertake to implement all appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risks of accidental, unauthorised or illegal access, disclosure, alteration, loss or destruction of your personal data. In the event that we become aware of unlawful access to your personal data stored on our servers or those of our service providers, or of unauthorised access resulting in the risks identified above, we undertake to
- Notify you of the incident as soon as possible;
- Examine the causes of the incident and inform you;
- Take the necessary measures within reason to mitigate the negative effects and damage that may result from the incident
Limitation of liability
Under no circumstances shall the undertakings set out in the above points relating to notification in the event of a security breach be construed as any admission of fault or liability for the occurrence of the incident in question.
Access and portability of data
At any time, you can request access to your personal data, and you also have the right to rectify, modify or delete your data. You may also be provided with a copy of your data. This data must be provided in an open and easily reusable format.
In the event that we become involved in a merger, acquisition or other form of asset transfer, we will ensure the confidentiality of your personal data and inform you before your personal data is transferred or subjected to new confidentiality rules.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority: https://www.autoriteprotectiondonnees.be
Returns and refunds policy
Our refund and returns policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.